Our trailers don’t often come back onto the market, a fact that makes us proud as our customers tend to hang onto them.
However, with the new models now launched, we do expect some people to upgrade or change their camping lifestyle.
And from time to time we put our demonstrator models for sale onto the market. These units have been fully serviced by our engineers and are sold with a warranty.
Current Pre-owned or Ex-demo Camper Trailers for Sale
2008 Complete Campsite 16ft Nomad Camper Trailer
Rego to June 2015
Full Annex- 16" Canopy - Canvas and Screen Additional Awning which makes the kitchen fully enclosed.
240 Volt Electrical Package,1 x Deep Cell Battery 12 Volt Electrical Package. 6 Huge storage cupboards on the side of the trailer.
Front Tool Box. Queen size inner spring mattress.
Trailer comes with 90 litre water tank, extended drawbar, spare wheel mount on draw bar and extra jerry can holders and 2 jerry cans.
Camper comes with deluxe stainless steel slide out kitchen, slideout area for your camp fridge skylight in roof over slide out kitchen. Loads of extra cupboard space in the slide out kitchen. The kitchen pulls out so you don't need to open the trailer to access your kitchen.
Internal steps. Room for luggage bedding and pillows at top of steps.
10 min set up for an overnight camp or an hour to set up the whole lot.
Comfortably sleeps 6 people with plenty of room for luggage etc.
Selling because we are downsizing as the family has gotten older.
Call Julie on 0418265230. Pick up from Helensburgh NSW
2010 Complete Campsite Uluru 16' Tent
16' Tent, Full Annex, Always Garaged, Does not come with fridge.
Cassie on firstname.lastname@example.org
2012 Jabiru with large 16' tent, full annexe and many other extras
Perfect family camper for an outback adventure. We travelled for 3 months in 2012 with 4 kids and there was enough space for everyone. It was fully serviced afterwards and has been garaged ever since, except for one weekend away and a photo-shoot for this add. Hence we are regretfully selling due to other family priorities. Some huge benefits of this camper are:
• Built very tough and strong in all areas, e.g. chassis, axle, suspension, tent frame, joints, canvas etc - for details see "technical specs" via the link below to manufacturer
• Large tent - we had 4 camp stretchers in tent area no problem plus room for bags and walkway (Also has queen size inner spring mattress on trailer for mum and dad)
• Large annexe - contains large slide out stainless steel kitchen and fridge, plus room for large table to seat 6 comfortably • No pegs or ropes needed - can be set up on hard/rocky ground if needed - this is really really handy, e.g. at free stays
• Very quick set up - with a little experience: 10 mins without annexe (quick over-nighter) or 20 mins with annexe.
• Extended trailer body with internal stairs and walkway. This allows for easy access into bed, provides larger storage capacity while travelling and roomier internal tent space. This large storage area can be easily accessed during the day while camper is all packed up
Other Large storage areas in trailer: o huge tool box on drawbar and o plenty of covered space on top of trailer for chairs, tables, stretchers, tarps, etc
• So easy to access kitchen, fridge and storage area during the day
• Well sealed all round, resulting in no dust penetration
• Well designed and functioning electrical system (240 V and 12 V) in separate sealed compartment
• This make and model was the 2013 Winner of the Off Road Camper of the Year, by Camper Trailer Australia magazine • Lots of great Complete Campsite design features that make life on the road easy and comfortable
Some of many standard inclusions are:
o Body is etch primed followed by 2 coats of baked enamel, high quality paint
o DO35 off-road coupling fitted with handbrake
o Electric off-road brakes
o Heavy duty stone guard at front, angled down to deflect rocks down (unlike other brands)
o 2 recovery points on rear of trailer
o 100 amp hour deep cycle battery, 240 V battery charger, battery monitor, fuse box, inverter, (DC to DC charger for more efficient charging of battery from car and solar panel)
o Anderson plug connections to car (and from battery to solar panel)
o 3 burner stainless steel stove; large fold over stainless steel bench top; loads of kitchen/ pantry storage space
o Slide out drawer for fridge/freezer and extra storage
o Interior fluoro and LED lighting (including reading lights for main bed); internal 12 V and 240 V outlets
o Pressurised water for kitchen sink and external tap
o 90 litre internally mounted baffled water tank
o Many well placed air vents for cooling, including a covered vent next to main bed
o Marine carpet lining throughout
o Drop down stabiliser legs
o Heavy duty ratchet jockey wheel for easy manoeuvring of trailer without vehicle attached
o Fire extinguisher
o For a video of this model, (noting that it has much smaller tent/annexe than mine), please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHXiJnjrk48
• Optional extras included on my camper from the manufacturer are:
o Thermal roof to keep tent cool;
o Extra large 16' (4.9 metre) fully enclosed annexe (including flyscreens);
o DC to DC charger;
o Extra long drawbar for Prado/Pajero door to swing open;
o Prado hubs (to allow interchange of wheels from 4WD to trailer);
o privacy curtain between main bed (inner spring mattress) and remainder of tent space;
o skylight in roof of annexe above kitchen,
o extra deep bed bag on main mattress to seal away all bedding for 6 of us;
o 4 jerry cans (2 fuel, 2 water);
o tie down points on drawbar for portaloo etc
• Other extras included that I have added:
o Evakool 60 litre fridge/freezer
o 600 W solar panel with Anderson plug connections for easy charging
o 2 fuel jerry cans
o Porta-loo with zipped PVC customised cover (ties on to drawbar)
All these extras totalled around $5000 at time of purchase.
This is a strong, reliable and well thought out camper that is fully set up for a great family experience.
Trailer is located in Brisbane. Please contact Jim on 0400 226 081 or email@example.com
2013 Complete Campsite Uluru
Australia’s best built camper trailer in near new condition with over $7,000 worth of extras built to travel the country in absolute comfort.
This awesome camper trailer is spacious and only takes 15 minutes to set up (90 seconds for a quick overnighter!). It has been a home-away-from-home and provides creature comforts such as hot water and shower, free standing awning, stainless steel kitchen with 3 burner Smev stove, storage cupboards and drawers, and easy walk-up access to a queen size bed with innerspring mattress.
The Uluru is the latest middle of the range soft floor camper trailer (built Feb 2013).
In addition to the standard features it has the following upgrades and extras:
· Fully enclosed 3.9m annex with door and full length windows with heavy duty mesh and drop down canvas covers;
· Extra 80ltr underbody water tank (total of 170lts);
· Extended drawbar for easy towing and a setback stone guard (good for Prado & Pajero with large rear doors);
· Side opening in front tool box with heavy duty slide (for generator);
· Country Comfort instantaneous gas hot water system with shower, plus extra gas bottle;
· 2nd gas bayonet fitting in kitchen for bbq;
· *** 2 x 336amp Lithium batteries and 25amp charger (worth over $4,500) ***;
· Car radio/MP3/IPod player; speakers plus external aerial;
· DO35 hitch and lock;
To purchase new, the cost would currently retail for around $46,000.
Less than 2 years old.
Reason for sale: we just bought a house and have settled down to retire!
Ball weight 115kg
Chassis Supagal 50mm x 50mm x 5mm
Drawbar Supagal 100mm x 50mm x 3mm
Axle 50mm square solid
Suspension 9 leaf eye to eye outback 'rebound'
Wheels 6 stud 17" steel rims
Tyres 265/75/R17 off-road tyres
Spare wheel/tyre Rear mounted with wheel cover
Brakes 12" electric off-road brakes
Coupling DO35 off-road coupling fitted with handbrake
Rego Expiry 10 February 2016
Sleeping Capacity 2+
Located in TAS please contact Michael & Colleen on 03 6438 1401
2013 Jabiru with PLENTY of extras
We are upgrading to an Exodus 14; therefore we have to sell our Jabiru Soft Floor Camper (we were told years ago that we could have anything we want we just can’t have everything). We have had many wonderful trips in this Camper, it has travelled approximately 30,000 klm in the 2 years we have owned it.
What you get for your money: A Camper Trailer that is in excellent condition stored in a garage, except when on a trip; registered to June 2015 with a variety of upgrades/inclusions , as follows.
* The Standard inclusions are as per the Complete Campsite brochure for the Jabiru model
* Upgrade to include: Thermal Blanket to suite Canopy
* Upgrade to include: Bed Protection Bag
* Upgrade to include: 3 Tier Removable Pushbike Rack, Including Extended Draw Bar
* Upgrade to include: Dual Batteries
* Upgrade to include: CTEK DC to DC Charger
* Upgrade to include: Chest of Drawers (4 drawers under foot of Bed))
* Upgrade to include: 2T Cruisemaster Independent trailing arm suspension with coil springs and gas shocks
* Upgrade to include: 17” White Rims – 6 stud (30P Offset) Off-road tyres , 12”off-road electric brakes
* Upgrade to include: EvaKool 60 Ltr – Fridge/Freezer
* Upgrade to include: Right Hand Side – End Wall (opposite end to kitchen)
* Upgrade to include: Aluminium Pantry box behind fridge
This Camper has been treated with an enormous amount of respect and care and comes with over $7000 worth of upgrades. We would include in the sale the rubber backed carpet square, used to line the main tent floor.
The Camper lives up to the reputation of the multi award winning company that built it............Complete Campsite; it just takes camping (in this form) to another level. There is no doubt that they are the best quality Camper Trailers available in this country at this time, given the current price range. This is a unique opportunity to get a foot in the door, with an excellent Camper in excellent condition.
Michael on 0412 182182
Extreme Camper Trailer
16" Heavy duty 12 oz canvas, with fully enclosed annex, still like new with skylight above pull out kitchen, comes with water pump.
All windows have clear plastic covers and screens, plus storm cover.
Comes with queen size inner spring mattress.
Trailer comes with 90 litre water tank, electric brakes, extended drawbar,12 volt system, modified toolbox, spare wheel mount under the trailer and extra jerry can holders.
Trailer has 4wd coupling and heavy suspension.
Camper comes with slide out kitchen, skylight in roof over slide out kitchen.
Rear of trailer has a fully enclosed 16'x 8' rear awning, door has zips and Velcro.
Trailer like new, only used half a dozen times. VIC, but will be NSW after Easter.
Please contact Todd Martin on 0412839400 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org