Our trailers don’t often come back onto the market, a fact that makes us proud as our customers tend to hang onto them.
However, with the new models now launched, we do expect some people to upgrade or change their camping lifestyle.
And from time to time we put our demonstrator models for sale onto the market. These units have been fully serviced by our engineers and are sold with a warranty.
Current Pre-owned or Ex-demo Camper Trailers for Sale
2013 Kakadu with the lot !!
Priced for quick sale $43,900
Paid $52,000 priced to move quickly. Trailer only travelled from Melb to Bundaberg and back - in perfect condition. Family of 5 had plenty of room and fun in this trailer!
Extended drawbar and axle moved forward to carry DR650 motorbike (also for sale with trailer). Motorbike extra at $6,500
Trailer built with upgraded independent 2T suspension with 17" rims to match Hilux.
Upgraded 4.9m canopy & annex. Also includes shower Ensuite. Boat rack carrier.
80L fridge. Webasto heater/hot water. second pump system. Full specs can be found on Complete Campsite's website.
Dave 0427 270 209
2012 Uluru XT Camper
Always stored in shed, has only done 6000k, so is like brand new.
Fantastic camper with lots of extras including: Extended drawbar with extra boxes on front for storage, Extra 80litre water tank, 4.9m tent, rear awning, Thermal Blanket on tent, 120w solar panel, Boat/Storage Rack, XT upgrade Rhino Lining & Independent Suspension.
Also extra pantry shelving and LED lighting in lockers, 5 stud Landcruiser 100 series Hubs, 4 jerry can holders, tie downs points on front of camper to hold PVC bag for Porta Loo, extra checker plate box for all your bits and pieces for the fire.
Sale due to work commitments.
Please contact Sandi on - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0428 629 391
2012 Exodus 14
· Extended drawbar with bike rack
· Full internal en-suite
· Portable induction burner with upgraded 2500w inverter
· Full awning with slide in side shade cloth, and half canvas enclosure
· Internal and external fridge/freezer
· Single solar panel
· Low km
· No off road
· Regrettable sale
Anthony 0421 907 014 - Darwin
2010 Complete Campsite
Stop looking – you’ve found it! This is a fantastic camper trailer that has the quality finish Complete Campsite trailers are known for. It’s configured for a quick and easy set up for a short stay, and has the flexibility to provide an extensive undercover area for longer trips. You can choose to put up just the extra roof space to protect from rain or sun, or add some or all of the walls. The flexibility allows for a breeze catching fully screened living area, or a fully enclosed space to block out the overnight cold on winter trips. Having all the walls up also allows a bit of security while you are away from the campsite by putting everything out of sight.
There’s plenty of room with all the walls up to fit your table and chairs, comfy camp chairs with room to spare. This is all on top of the awesome standard features of the Complete Campsite, including a great kitchen set up and plenty of secure, waterproof storage right around the camper. We’ve done plenty of free camping and by using solar panels to supplement the huge 200amp/hr batteries you can camp for ages. We also use a Honda EU10i to get a quicker charge.
We are sad to be selling the camper trailer. My work arrangement will mean that we won’t get out for a year or so and this is too much of a camper not to use it. It’s time for someone else to get some joy from this awesome camper trailer.
•December 2010 manufacture
•Extended drawbar (for vehicles like the Prado or Pajero with swing out rear doors)
•90 Litre water tank with electric pump
•Steel slide out kitchen with cupboards and drawers
•3 burner stove
•Fridge slide with optional Waeco 80 lt fridge
•Lockable external storage on sides of trailer
•Lockable storage box at front
•Water tap fitted to front box (plumbed to 12V pump)
•Full 12 / 240 volt power system including DC to DC charger, smart charger 2 x 100 amp/Hr deep cycle batteries, inverter and monitoring gauge
•3 x jerry holders
•Queen size innerspring mattress
•Steps and walkway to access bed
•Thermal insulation blanket over the main canvas area (makes a big difference to the inside temp)
•2 x 4 kg gas bottles plumbed through to kitchen
•internal and external lighting 12 and 240 volt
•Comes with double annexe and full walls - can be used with single annex or add the additional annex area for extra room
•Main tent area (including trailer) is 13x9
•Single annex area is 13x8
•Additional annex area is 13 x8
•2 x grass friendly ground mats for under the annexe
•Fitted with 265/70R16 tyres (original) on Sunraysia rims style wheels
•Hyland tow hitch
Please contact Simon on 0428149432, email@example.com, leave a message on either and I will get back to you.
2011 Complete Campsite Kakadu Soft Floor
Registered to Jan 2015. The trailer has been recently serviced by the Complete Campsite team at Lisarow. The undercarriage of the trailer has been completely resprayed and new shock absorbers fitted as part of the overhaul. Both 100Ah batteries are brand new as of Dec 2013.
On top of the standard Kakadu features, the options include;
- Boat rack
- 16ft Tent
- Bike Rack (with 4 holders - one of which needs a new handle)
- Extra Awning
- Mud Tyres (3 brand new tyres included)
Added Features include
- Extra Bright 12v 96 LED Strip lighting - 2 in tent and 2 in awning – all work with or without awning set up. Saves lots of battery and is much brighter than the 240v flouro lighting.
- In line water filter to kitchen cold tap – filters out dust and nasty tastes. Choose charcoal or ceramic cartridges subject to your preference for filtration.
- External fixed tent pole holders (for the awning poles - means you don’t have to unpack anything off the top of the tent to get a simple set up - just lift the rack and pop out.
We had our set up time down to 6 minutes from pull up to beer opening in a chair).
- Additional welded on Jockey wheel – added strength and safety rather than relying on the swing away jockey wheel supplied. Also provides more manoeuvrability.
- Added ropes and fixing points to provide a superior set up for the worst the Aussie outback can throw at you in wind and storms.
- Additional poles to solve “pooling” of water on the 16ft tent which can be a problem with the larger canvas when you don’t have the luxury of a dead flat site and are caught in a storm.
- 2 Long Fishing Rod Holder pipes - Can you ever have enough rods
- 3 Cupboards have in built shelving
- Internal curtains separating the main bed from the rest of the trailer sleeping space.
- Hoses and piping for easy, no fuss water fills without spillage from either taps or your on board jerry cans.
- As an option (not included in advertised price) we can include 2 flexible fold away solar panels which can run the trailer’s power requirements. These panels are awesome. Besides being more effective in heat and low light, folding easily and fitting in the front box, they can be fixed to the top of the tent when you are set up – out of the way and in the best position for solar. These are currently rigged to work with the trailer.
What’s not working?
- Two swing away legs are not winding down. We have not bothered fixing them as we can work them just fine as is. You can easily get some added if you like or we can do this for you if it’s an issue.
- There is no shower spray head on the outdoor shower. We have not put one on as we prefer to put a finger over the end to get a better spray! Easily fixed if you like a soft shower.
- One of the reading lights for the master bed is not working as the head got a bit squashed along the way.
- There is some marks and red dust on the external of the tent canvas
We have used the camper trailer and that means it comes complete with stone chips and some of our country's beautiful outback (red dust) in various spots. BUT - because we have used it, we have added a bunch of touches which make this an ideal travelling machine. Stone chips have been resprayed.
As a final feature, this trailer comes with whatever help and advice we can provide. Our family loved travelling in this trailer, we hope yours does too.
Stewart on 0488550457
2008 Uluru - Western Australia
2008 Uluru in excellent condition.
Always stored under cover.
Too many features to list
Stainless Steel kitchen with 3 burner Smev stove and sink...Up-sized fridge to 100ltr EvaKool fridge/freezer...Internal 90ltr water tank with electric pump and LED water level gauge...Full 12volt power and lighting with inverter...240volt power supply...Dual 105amp hr batteries.
Upgraded canopy to 16' (plenty of room for kids etc)...full annex with sides to kitchen end and draught skirt...Queen innerspring mattress with canvas protector bag...chest of drawers under bed in walkway section.
3 x 286/75/16 Dick Cepek FE2 tyres (2 @ 85%, 1 brand new)...Upgraded heavy duty jockey wheel...2 x 4.5kg gas bottles...3 jerry can holders... 2 x jerry can supplied...oversized toolbox...fully lockable and sealed side storage compartments...cable override disc brakes (ease of use and adjustment)
Please call Garry on 0427 395 429 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 Nomad Extreme - 16' Canopy
16ft canopy, Step Walkway, High density 6”Foam Queen mattress, Slideout stainless steel kitchen with 3 burner gas cooktop and tap, Spare wheel (never used - new), Slide out storage drawer,
Kitchen wall with draught skirt and large window, 12oz ‘Dynaproofed’ Canvas on roof and walls, Zipped and Velcroed cover using heavy duty ‘preconstrained’ pvc, Heavy duty ‘Ripstop’ PVC floor, Marine carpet lining throughout, Large lockable storage locker on front drawbar
Also has fully enclosed annex, we were unable to show in photos as we don't have the space at home to put it out
• Overall length - 4500mm
• Width - 1750mm
• Height - 1600mm
• Overall weight - 750kg
• Gross weight - 1450kg
• Ball weight - 95kg
Dual battery system with 12volt wired throughout, 60 Litre Engel Fridge, Fully enclosed annex with canvas & screen, Skylight panels (above kitchen), Bed Protector bag
Please contact the owner directly on Reggae and Clare Grizard - 0411 758 359
2009 Nomad XT – 16’ Canopy
$22,500 PRICE REDUCED!!
Included Extras and upgrades:
Thermal blanket, dual 100Ah battery system with Redarc BMS, 60L Engel fridge. Redarc Battery Management System (BMS1215S2) includes: 15amp 240v battery charger, DV to DC charger, MPPT solar regulator, Battery monitor and vehicle battery isolator. .
Lockable boxes added above each wheel guard, full width fire wood/rubbish box (mesh) added to drawbar, Maco Mule Traction Jockey wheel. Two CGear multimats (under camper floor and annex area) Engel 120 watt solar panel system with regulated and unregulated take offs.
Licenced until April 2015, serviced in February 2014, leaf spring lubrication, brakes and bearings in good condition. Western Australian location.
Brendan by email at email@example.com or mobile on 0457 729 425
Complete Campsite 2010 KAKADU XT '13FT
Purchased new in 2011.
Queen Bed with 7" Innerspring Mattress and canvas bed bag, Internal Stairs for easy access. Roomy indoor living area. Spacious Awning / Annex Area. Thermal Blanket.
Rear Slide-out Galley with Kitchen, 3 Burner & Pantry, 60ltr Engel Fridge. Huge amount of Storage Space including Large Front Storage Box.
Electric & Webasto Diesel HWS, Outside Shower, DC-DC Charge Booster, LCD Battery Monitoring System, Jerry Cans, 90L In-built Water Tank, 12v Water pump.
Phone Peter on 0350221474
2005 Complete Campsite Camper Trailer
* Front tool box
* Smart battery box
* 12V sockets
* Gas fridge
* Gas stove 2 burner
* Gas bottle
* 2 jerry cans
* Led lighting
* Spare wheel
* Rego until September 2014
The rear of the tent is ready with Velcro and zippers to take a third room with floor.
Macksville NSW location
Contact Geoff on 0427756855
2008 16' Nomad Extreme 4x4
Full Annex- 16" Canopy - Canvas and Screen
Additional Awning - Front or Rear
Ultimate Stainless Steel Kitchen
240 Volt Electrical Package
2 x Deep Cell Battery 12 Volt Electrical Package
Enclosed Side Panels of Trailer
Motor Bike Rack
4 x Push Bike Rack
Prado Mag Wheels
Front Tool Box
Contact Simon on 0419 987549
2008 Nomad Camper Trailer
Rego till May 2015
16’ Canopy plus annex with full zip in walls and floormat. Additional awning (not in photos) for longer stays.
10” Electric brakes. Extended draw bar, with platform (for bikes, firewood etc). 16” wheels with 265/70R16 tyres. Evakool 85lt white Fibreglass Fridge/Freezer. 120w trifold Monocrystaline solar panel. Custom made wood table designed to secure walkway area.
2 X 4.5kg Gas bottles. 2 X 20 litre Jerry Cans. 2 X 100 amphour batteries. 150 w voltage inverter .Battery charger. LED lights throughout. 2 Reading lamps. Queen size inner spring mattress in canvas mattress protector bag.
Highland off road hitch. Inbuilt 70l water tank. 2Burner Stove included. We have owned the trailer since new and it has always been garaged when not in use.
Contact Russell on 0404084026