Our trailers don’t often come back onto the market, a fact that makes us proud as our customers tend to hang onto them.
However, with the new models now launched, we do expect some people to upgrade or change their camping lifestyle.
And from time to time we put our demonstrator models for sale onto the market. These units have been fully serviced by our engineers and are sold with a warranty.
Current Pre-owned or Ex-demo Camper Trailers for Sale
2012 Uluru XT Camper
$36,000 PRICE REDUCED !!
Always stored in shed, has only done 6000k, so is like brand new.
Fantastic camper with lots of extras including: Extended drawbar with extra boxes on front for storage, Extra 80litre water tank, 4.9m tent, rear awning, Thermal Blanket on tent, 120w solar panel, Boat/Storage Rack, XT upgrade Rhino Lining & Independent Suspension.
Also extra pantry shelving and LED lighting in lockers, 5 stud Landcruiser 100 series Hubs, 4 jerry can holders, tie downs points on front of camper to hold PVC bag for Porta Loo, extra checker plate box for all your bits and pieces for the fire.
Sale due to work commitments.
Please contact Sandi on - email@example.com or 0428 629 391
2011 Complete Campsite Kakadu Soft Floor
Registered to Jan 2015. The trailer has been recently serviced by the Complete Campsite team at Lisarow. The undercarriage of the trailer has been completely resprayed and new shock absorbers fitted as part of the overhaul. Both 100Ah batteries are brand new as of Dec 2013.
On top of the standard Kakadu features, the options include;
- Boat rack
- 16ft Tent
- Bike Rack (with 4 holders - one of which needs a new handle)
- Extra Awning
- Mud Tyres (3 brand new tyres included)
Added Features include
- Extra Bright 12v 96 LED Strip lighting - 2 in tent and 2 in awning – all work with or without awning set up. Saves lots of battery and is much brighter than the 240v flouro lighting.
- In line water filter to kitchen cold tap – filters out dust and nasty tastes. Choose charcoal or ceramic cartridges subject to your preference for filtration.
- External fixed tent pole holders (for the awning poles - means you don’t have to unpack anything off the top of the tent to get a simple set up - just lift the rack and pop out.
We had our set up time down to 6 minutes from pull up to beer opening in a chair).
- Additional welded on Jockey wheel – added strength and safety rather than relying on the swing away jockey wheel supplied. Also provides more manoeuvrability.
- Added ropes and fixing points to provide a superior set up for the worst the Aussie outback can throw at you in wind and storms.
- Additional poles to solve “pooling” of water on the 16ft tent which can be a problem with the larger canvas when you don’t have the luxury of a dead flat site and are caught in a storm.
- 2 Long Fishing Rod Holder pipes - Can you ever have enough rods
- 3 Cupboards have in built shelving
- Internal curtains separating the main bed from the rest of the trailer sleeping space.
- Hoses and piping for easy, no fuss water fills without spillage from either taps or your on board jerry cans.
- As an option (not included in advertised price) we can include 2 flexible fold away solar panels which can run the trailer’s power requirements. These panels are awesome. Besides being more effective in heat and low light, folding easily and fitting in the front box, they can be fixed to the top of the tent when you are set up – out of the way and in the best position for solar. These are currently rigged to work with the trailer.
What’s not working?
- Two swing away legs are not winding down. We have not bothered fixing them as we can work them just fine as is. You can easily get some added if you like or we can do this for you if it’s an issue.
- There is no shower spray head on the outdoor shower. We have not put one on as we prefer to put a finger over the end to get a better spray! Easily fixed if you like a soft shower.
- One of the reading lights for the master bed is not working as the head got a bit squashed along the way.
- There is some marks and red dust on the external of the tent canvas
We have used the camper trailer and that means it comes complete with stone chips and some of our country's beautiful outback (red dust) in various spots. BUT - because we have used it, we have added a bunch of touches which make this an ideal travelling machine. Stone chips have been resprayed.
As a final feature, this trailer comes with whatever help and advice we can provide. Our family loved travelling in this trailer, we hope yours does too.
Stewart on 0488550457
2008 Uluru - Western Australia
2008 Uluru in excellent condition.
Always stored under cover.
Too many features to list
Stainless Steel kitchen with 3 burner Smev stove and sink...Up-sized fridge to 100ltr EvaKool fridge/freezer...Internal 90ltr water tank with electric pump and LED water level gauge...Full 12volt power and lighting with inverter...240volt power supply...Dual 105amp hr batteries.
Upgraded canopy to 16' (plenty of room for kids etc)...full annex with sides to kitchen end and draught skirt...Queen innerspring mattress with canvas protector bag...chest of drawers under bed in walkway section.
3 x 286/75/16 Dick Cepek FE2 tyres (2 @ 85%, 1 brand new)...Upgraded heavy duty jockey wheel...2 x 4.5kg gas bottles...3 jerry can holders... 2 x jerry can supplied...oversized toolbox...fully lockable and sealed side storage compartments...cable override disc brakes (ease of use and adjustment)
Please call Garry on 0427 395 429 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
2009 Nomad Extreme - 16' Canopy
16ft canopy, Step Walkway, High density 6”Foam Queen mattress, Slideout stainless steel kitchen with 3 burner gas cooktop and tap, Spare wheel (never used - new), Slide out storage drawer,
Kitchen wall with draught skirt and large window, 12oz ‘Dynaproofed’ Canvas on roof and walls, Zipped and Velcroed cover using heavy duty ‘preconstrained’ pvc, Heavy duty ‘Ripstop’ PVC floor, Marine carpet lining throughout, Large lockable storage locker on front drawbar
Also has fully enclosed annex, we were unable to show in photos as we don't have the space at home to put it out
• Overall length - 4500mm
• Width - 1750mm
• Height - 1600mm
• Overall weight - 750kg
• Gross weight - 1450kg
• Ball weight - 95kg
Dual battery system with 12volt wired throughout, 60 Litre Engel Fridge, Fully enclosed annex with canvas & screen, Skylight panels (above kitchen), Bed Protector bag
Please contact the owner directly on Reggae and Clare Grizard - 0411 758 359
2009 Nomad XT – 16’ Canopy
$22,500 PRICE REDUCED!!
Included Extras and upgrades:
Thermal blanket, dual 100Ah battery system with Redarc BMS, 60L Engel fridge. Redarc Battery Management System (BMS1215S2) includes: 15amp 240v battery charger, DV to DC charger, MPPT solar regulator, Battery monitor and vehicle battery isolator. .
Lockable boxes added above each wheel guard, full width fire wood/rubbish box (mesh) added to drawbar, Maco Mule Traction Jockey wheel. Two CGear multimats (under camper floor and annex area) Engel 120 watt solar panel system with regulated and unregulated take offs.
Licenced until April 2015, serviced in February 2014, leaf spring lubrication, brakes and bearings in good condition. Western Australian location.
Brendan by email at email@example.com or mobile on 0457 729 425
2005 Complete Campsite Camper Trailer
* Front tool box
* Smart battery box
* 12V sockets
* Gas fridge
* Gas stove 2 burner
* Gas bottle
* 2 jerry cans
* Led lighting
* Spare wheel
* Rego until September 2014
The rear of the tent is ready with Velcro and zippers to take a third room with floor.
Macksville NSW location
Contact Geoff on 0427756855
2007 16'Nomad Off Road Camper
This camper is in excellent condition and has all the features and extras included so that you
can simply hook it up and hit the road straight away. All accessories are included – tools,
extension leads, lighting, full kitchenware, ladder, brooms, jerry cans, matts, air pumps and 2x air mattresses, 3x foldable tables with chairs and bench seats, clothes line, 7 pin towing lead, buckets and cleaning equipment right down to a Leatherman and aero guard. It is all included and ready to go.
This was taken out recently and experienced a torrential down pour for a day and did not leak
once. The high quality canvas is amazing. There are no rips/ tears or marks anywhere on the
canvass or flooring.
After each use its been thoroughly cleaned, dried and stored in a garage.
Full annex – 16’ canopy – canvas and screens, 5x3 m annex matting, Skylight panel inserted in annex, 60 litre water tank (with water hoses) leads to kitchen.
Full 12v / 240v electrical package ( incl power inverters, battery chargers),
12v connections and power points throughout camper, Double innerspring mattress – 7”, Anderson’ plug set up, Mechanical override braking, new spare tyre (never used), 70 litre Fridge (Fridge Mate) on slide out tray, 2 burner stove (and grill) on slide out kitchen, 2xgas bottles (full)
Heavy duty stone guard, lockable doors/storage boxes, heavy duty ‘ripstop’ PVC floor, Full list of dimensions available with all original receipts/instructions/towing guide.
Rego till 30 June 2015. Now for the downside. 1 x elastic band that locks the fridge door needs replacing. (I’m sorry.) Will happily show buyer how to set this up.
Please contact Chris on 0411 773 834 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2007 Complete Campsite Uluru Extreme Offroad Soft Floor Camper Trailer
$25, 750 ONO
Standard trailer is fully enclosed with three cupboards down each side and a set of steps to the walkway which gives easy access to the queen size bed complete with innerspring mattress. A large toolbox at the front houses two Ark battery boxes though I only have one battery fitted, a 120A/h Fullriver AGM battery. There is a solar regulator mounted with wiring to the external of the trailer so that solar panels mounted on the boat rack can be always connected.Fitted with both 12v and 240v power, an inverter for those times you need 240v power but are not in a caravan park and plenty of lighting and plenty of 12v sockets. Kitchen is stainless steel with a 3 burner glass topped Smev cooktop and a sink with fold up glass top. 12v pressure pump to supply water to sink and external tap mounted on the side of the camper.
The hitch is a Hyland hitch which provides full 360 degree articulation both vertically and horizontally using a 50mm tow ball The only limiting factor is the tow vehicle!. I like this hitch so much our next camper will be built with the same hitch. There are two jerry can holders and the entire front end of the trailer is coated in Rhino Coating. That, along with an excellent stone guard, does a great job of preventing the trailer being damaged as any stones are deflected downward. There is a stainless steel water tank, approx 80 to 90 litres fitted. One side cupboard holds the gas regulator and water filling / tank breather point.
The rest of the trailer body is finished in Hammertone finish industrial paint and was re-sprayed only last year. The entire external of the trailer body was stripped back to bare metal with a wire wheel before being prepped, primed and finished. The whole trailer is galvanised and there was no sign of any rust. This is one of Complete Campsite's many award winning models if that is important to you.
This trailer comes with a few options over the standard model such as:
16' tent (standard is 13').
16' annexe which can be fully or partially enclosed (all walls can be fitted individually and all walls contain large windows with mesh screening and canvas covers so suited for hot or wet weather).
A second 16' annexe.
An attached ensuite.
A boat rack.
We are selling because we have decided to downsize. We don't need such a large camper any more. This is a great trailer, perfect for families and perfect for hard tracks. With all the annexes we have there are many options as to how it can be set up. 10 min for an overnight camp or an hour to set up the whole lot (including time for a drink and a chat as you go, after all, you are camping and don't need to work too hard!).
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
LOCATION: Howlong NSW
CONTACT INFO: Dave 0400 936 113
2008 16' Nomad Extreme 4x4
Full Annex- 16" Canopy - Canvas and Screen
Additional Awning - Front or Rear
Ultimate Stainless Steel Kitchen
240 Volt Electrical Package
2 x Deep Cell Battery 12 Volt Electrical Package
Enclosed Side Panels of Trailer
Motor Bike Rack
4 x Push Bike Rack
Prado Mag Wheels
Front Tool Box
Contact Simon on 0419 987549
2008 Complete Campsite 16ft Nomad Camper Trailer
Rego to June 2015
Full Annex- 16" Canopy - Canvas and Screen Additional Awning which makes the kitchen fully enclosed.
240 Volt Electrical Package,1 x Deep Cell Battery 12 Volt Electrical Package. 6 Huge storage cupboards on the side of the trailer.
Front Tool Box. Queen size inner spring mattress.
Trailer comes with 90 litre water tank, extended drawbar, spare wheel mount on draw bar and extra jerry can holders and 2 jerry cans.
Camper comes with deluxe stainless steel slide out kitchen, slideout area for your camp fridge skylight in roof over slide out kitchen. Loads of extra cupboard space in the slide out kitchen. The kitchen pulls out so you don't need to open the trailer to access your kitchen.
Internal steps. Room for luggage bedding and pillows at top of steps.
10 min set up for an overnight camp or an hour to set up the whole lot.
Comfortably sleeps 6 people with plenty of room for luggage etc.
Selling because we are downsizing as the family has gotten older.
Call Julie on 0418265230. Pick up from Helensburgh NSW
2010 Complete Campsite Uluru 16' Tent
16' Tent, Full Annex, Always Garaged, Does not come with fridge.
Cassie on email@example.com
2012 Jabiru with $5K worth of extras including large 16' tent, full annexe
Perfect family camper for an outback adventure. We travelled for 3 months in 2012 with 4 kids and there was enough space for everyone. It was fully serviced afterwards and has been garaged ever since, except for one weekend away and a photo-shoot for this add. Hence we are regretfully selling due to other family priorities. Some huge benefits of this camper are:
• Built very tough and strong in all areas, e.g. chassis, axle, suspension, tent frame, joints, canvas etc - for details see "technical specs" via the link below to manufacturer
• Large tent - we had 4 camp stretchers in tent area no problem plus room for bags and walkway (Also has queen size inner spring mattress on trailer for mum and dad)
• Large annexe - contains large slide out stainless steel kitchen and fridge, plus room for large table to seat 6 comfortably • No pegs or ropes needed - can be set up on hard/rocky ground if needed - this is really really handy, e.g. at free stays
• Very quick set up - with a little experience: 10 mins without annexe (quick over-nighter) or 20 mins with annexe.
• Extended trailer body with internal stairs and walkway. This allows for easy access into bed, provides larger storage capacity while travelling and roomier internal tent space. This large storage area can be easily accessed during the day while camper is all packed up
Other Large storage areas in trailer: o huge tool box on drawbar and o plenty of covered space on top of trailer for chairs, tables, stretchers, tarps, etc
• So easy to access kitchen, fridge and storage area during the day
• Well sealed all round, resulting in no dust penetration
• Well designed and functioning electrical system (240 V and 12 V) in separate sealed compartment
• This make and model was the 2013 Winner of the Off Road Camper of the Year, by Camper Trailer Australia magazine • Lots of great Complete Campsite design features that make life on the road easy and comfortable
Some of many standard inclusions are:
o Body is etch primed followed by 2 coats of baked enamel, high quality paint
o DO35 off-road coupling fitted with handbrake
o Electric off-road brakes
o Heavy duty stone guard at front, angled down to deflect rocks down (unlike other brands)
o 2 recovery points on rear of trailer
o 100 amp hour deep cycle battery, 240 V battery charger, battery monitor, fuse box, inverter, (DC to DC charger for more efficient charging of battery from car and solar panel)
o Anderson plug connections to car (and from battery to solar panel)
o 3 burner stainless steel stove; large fold over stainless steel bench top; loads of kitchen/ pantry storage space
o Slide out drawer for fridge/freezer and extra storage
o Interior fluoro and LED lighting (including reading lights for main bed); internal 12 V and 240 V outlets
o Pressurised water for kitchen sink and external tap
o 90 litre internally mounted baffled water tank
o Many well placed air vents for cooling, including a covered vent next to main bed
o Marine carpet lining throughout
o Drop down stabiliser legs
o Heavy duty ratchet jockey wheel for easy manoeuvring of trailer without vehicle attached
o Fire extinguisher
o For a video of this model, (noting that it has much smaller tent/annexe than mine), please see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHXiJnjrk48
• Optional extras included on my camper from the manufacturer are:
o Thermal roof to keep tent cool;
o Extra large 16' (4.9 metre) fully enclosed annexe (including flyscreens);
o DC to DC charger;
o Extra long drawbar for Prado/Pajero door to swing open;
o Prado hubs (to allow interchange of wheels from 4WD to trailer);
o privacy curtain between main bed (inner spring mattress) and remainder of tent space;
o skylight in roof of annexe above kitchen,
o extra deep bed bag on main mattress to seal away all bedding for 6 of us;
o 4 jerry cans (2 fuel, 2 water);
o tie down points on drawbar for portaloo etc
• Other extras included that I have added:
o Evakool 60 litre fridge/freezer
o 120W solar panel with Anderson plug connections for easy charging
o 2 fuel jerry cans
o Porta-loo with zipped PVC customised cover (ties on to drawbar)
All these extras totalled around $5000 at time of purchase.
This is a strong, reliable and well thought out camper that is fully set up for a great family experience.
Trailer is located in Brisbane. Please contact Jim on 0400 226 081