If you’re after a hard floor camper trailer that can explore remote tracks and still provide ultimate comfort and ease, Fraser XTE is your logical choice. The all new Fraser XTE goes far beyond what our customers have come to expect, blending rugged off-road capability with exceptional style, luxury and comfort.
In re-designing our hard floor camper trailer, we wanted to achieve 6 key improvements to deliver a hard floor that is completely uncompromised in design and capability, comfort and ease and with the detail and quality Complete Campsite is renowned for.
1. Modern, cutting edge design raising the bar in the hard floor market.
2. Remote control, electric opening and closing of camper allows for a totally effortless camping experience. The single gearbox design means there are no synchronisation issues other designs may encounter.
3. Overall weight and towball weight reduction was a key driver for the design concept of the new Fraser XTE. The combination of aluminium and fibreglass on a galvanised chassis and floor has allowed for maximum strength and corrosion resistance whilst optimising weight reduction.
4. The Fraser XTE has a shorter towing length than any other hard floor in its class, maximising its off-road capability.
5. Don’t be fooled by the compact size of the Fraser XTE – this hard floor has lengthened its floor dimensions, giving it class leading internal space.
6. There is also an astonishing amount of storage – over 2500ltrs in fact, ensuring optimal comfort.
The Fraser XTE comes with all the bells and whistles you’d expect in the electrical and heating systems and also uses an external shower room as per the original Fraser.
With a multitude of options available, this camper can still be customised to create the perfect camper for families, couples or singles alike. Whether its a quick weekend escape or a long, off-road adventure, the XTE will allow you to explore the most remote regions in Australia in comfort and ease.