- Total storage capacity: 250L
- 1 x 110L baffled water tank. Internally mounted for protection against damage to tank and plumbing.
- 1 x 100L underbody tank with full metal shroud for optimum protection
- 2 x 22L jerry cans
- Fitted with electric water pump and plumbed to kitchen tap and external wash tap and a water tank monitor to give a constant update on the level of water taking the stress out of outback/remote travelling.
- The Exodus 11 is also fitted with a water filter, which means that water from any source is filtered from contaminates (down to 0.5 microns), so is safe and clean to use.
2 x 4.5kg gas bottles secured in lockable and sealed compartment. Gas plumbing to rear bayonet fitting – all certified by qualified gas installer
Other trailer features
- Internal storage lockers, under and behind lounge and underbed storage (for porta potti etc).
- Internal rear pantry
- Swivel and removeable table
- Queen size innerspring mattress
- External sealed and lockable compartments
- Large storage locker on front drawbar
- Webasto diesel hot water system plumbed to external shower unit and internal and external sink. Includes ducted heating into internal space. 2nd electric water pump to allow drawing water from an external source such as creek etc.
- External pressurised wash tap
- Camper sleeps 2 in comfort (bunk bed options available)
- Canvas – High quality Australian made canvas used thoughout
- Canopy – Pop up canvas includes 3 windows with canvas, heavy duty mesh and clear PVC
- Awning – Easy roll out awning
- Annex walls – Annex matting supplied for each awning area
Quick Sun Shade
- Doors – Sealed security door with security screen
- Windows – 3 double glazed opening windows with privacy screen and mesh. Pop-top canvas includes 2 large windows with mesh, clear PVC and canvas openings.
- 12volt air circulation fan – roof vent
- Insulation – Fully insulated fibreglass construction
- Ensuite – Rear fitted, fully moulded fibreglass top with PVC ensuite