COMPLETE CAMPSITE OPEN DAY 2017
Open Day on Saturday 29th July 2017
Complete Campsite opened its factory and showroom doors to the public for our much anticipated 2017 Open Day.
It was a roaring success. With several hundred people through the gates, our visitors thoroughly enjoyed the camper trailer demonstrations, while learning about our market leading manufacturing processes, and meeting our dedicated team.
The weather was sensational, as was the coffee provided by Coast Break Mobile Cafe. We were also able to raise almost $500 for the Royal Flying Doctor Service at our sausage sizzle.
Offers on the day included a $600 prize pack, which was won by Terry and Linda Barnes. It was also the last day of our Open Day Promotion, which saw Rob Raams adding a cool $5000 worth of accessories to his new Exodus 16.
We would like to thank everyone who made the day a brilliant success, including all our staff, our valued customers, and the exhibitors who joined us on the day:
- Tow Ed– Towing Education for caravans, camper trailers, horse floats, and all other types of trailers
- OffRoad Systems– The 4WD Storage Specialists
- Adventure Photography– Bringing together like-minded people to experience the thrill of capturing our beautiful country on camera
- Central Coast Ford– for all things Ford
- Central Coast Volkswagen– your local VW Specialist
- CIL Insurance– Australia’s largest and most established recreational vehicle insurance specialist
- Credit One Finance– Smarter Finance
- Goodyear Tyres at Gosford-One stop tyre and automotive shop
- CSA Wheels– the leading market brand for alloy wheels
- And a special thanks to RedArc and The Hosebag Company, who generously donated towards the fantastic lucky door prize.
Did you join us on the day? We’d love to get your feedback.